Wednesday, September 16, 2015

More Pictures of Aruba

         More Pictures of Aruba


This was outside the suite that my husband and I stayed at while we were on the Island of Aruba. We had a wonderful time. We enjoyed coffee out on the balcony every morning before starting our day. The water was aqua blue and the beaches were pure white. The Island was full of Palm Trees and cactus. The traffic was very busy and there were no traffic lights any where. There were many boats and cruise ships in the water closer to the airport. We went on a dinner cruise to watch the sun go down. We met a lot of the Islanders on the cruise ship. They are very friendly people. We had a dinner buffet on the cruise that included, grilled salmon, stir fried vegetables, and lots of different salads. The sun went down as we shared the boat ride across the Caribbean waters. We enjoyed riding along looking at the beach all around us. Aruba is only 17 miles long. It was a very happy island. It was mostly a tourist town. On my next blog I will include more pictures of the island. I would have loved to have stayed there longer and been able to see more of just the land area. My son-in-law rented a van and drove us around the Island, but it was so much to take in that our minds couldn't take in everything. We ate at a lot of great restaurants. We also shared a time of a live musical at one of the resorts. It was a dream come true for me and my husband. It was a well needed vacation.



         Picture outside our suite in Aruba


My Husband on a boat ride in Aruba



This was my husband and I having a dinner cruise in Aruba.


No comments:

Post a Comment